I woke this morning to more snow, then rain. God seemed displeased with us, shedding tears over his children.
So, how may I serve you, Father, on this Good Friday?
- May I love myself more so that I can love others just as well.
- May I be kinder to myself so that I can have forgiveness in my heart.
- May I be more silent so that I can feel more peace in this world.
- May I be less judgemental and find less fault in others.
- May I have more faith in myself and less doubt of others.
- May I have more patience and less anger.
- May I have more wisdom and less stubbornness.